Calling all Christians

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wulvrine74

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all. I heard that Aquatic Xtremes (Christian Diving tee shirts and gifts) re-did the site and has all kinds of Christian things up, but before they sell them to the shops, they are doing some marketing research thing.
They were asking the public to go on and go to their catalog and see what they thought about their products.
If you are a Christian then you should help out this Christian Scuba Diving company so they can gain some needed information to get their new line off the ground.

Looks like what they are primarily looking for is feedback from retailers, whether they would consider carrying the various products in their storefronts or not.

Since I don't own a retail store, I'm not sure I should vote. Some interesting stuff, though.

Thats what I thought also, but I was told by a friend that they wanted the feedback from consumers as well. I looked through their site and made my comments and they responded back with their gratitude. If you have the time, you should go back and hook them up with some comments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom