Californian Neptune Divers

Should we start a Californian Neptune Divers branch?

• Sure, a branch for all of California

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Sure, seperate branches for northern and southern California

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don't live in California, but wanted to vote anyway!

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
Any interest in a Californian branch of Neptune Divers?

(I tried posting this in the Neptune Divers News column, but it never appeared.)

I dont live in Cali but I did about 12 years ago and go back all the time... so yes start a Cali club
- A J:eek:ut:

Hi,

I haven't been on board that long; what are Neptune Divers? Besides scuba divers? Is it a club? What do you have to do to be in the club. Sorry to sound so uninformed... but I am:confused:

Aquagal
(From Northern California)

I'm there, Dude! :bang:

I'd be in for that, however a club for both Northern and Southern California would probably be appropriate.

Mel

Count me in, I can carpool with Stan! :)
Neil

aquagal once bubbled...
Hi,

I haven't been on board that long; what are Neptune Divers? Besides scuba divers? Is it a club? What do you have to do to be in the club. Sorry to sound so uninformed... but I am:confused:

Aquagal
(From Northern California)

Neptune Divers is going to be a world wide online dive club, hopefully with NDI charters around the world. It's taking longer than anticipated to get all the legal papers and permits, etc. in place, but it's in it's final stages. I'll let Ladydiver explain the details.

A group of us in Texas had already started contacting others and started diving together so we were the first to become an official NDI charter. At a recent count we have over 100 divers around the state. Each charter will be run as the members want it....formal club proceedings and meetings or loose and casual at dive sites.

I think a California charter would be great! Your state is large like ours. We are listed as Texas Swamp Diving Team but actually have northern and southern groups. We try to all get together a few times a year, and have had a group trip, but on a daily basis we are seperate.

Good luck! And if the TSDT can help, just ask!

Sounds like a good plan.

I need a buddy when my regular buddy is not available, which has been alot this summer.

Im up for Laguna Beach or even south to La Jolla.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom