Caicos Adventures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have dove with them for five years. They are awesome. They only dive West Caicos or French Cay. They leave out of the south side of the island and make the run in smooth water. They will pick you up at your resort. Fifi owns a brand new power catamarran which is the nicest dive platform I have had the pleasure of diving from. I cannot say enough good things about the op. Do not miss the Thursday three tank to French Cay. Let me know if I can be of any other help. We have been going to TCI for eight years now.

Have dove with Fifi for 10 years. IMHO, the best on the island.

Going back in August.

Best regards.

DocVikingo

I dove with Fifi the 2nd week of May. He's definitely a Frenchman. We did the 3 Tank dive - pretty cool. We dove in a spot in the Middle of no where, and on West Caicos. We were supposed to go to French Cay bu a lady on the boat got seasick what a drag!! Make sure you use Dive computers and if you go on a guided dive stick with Fifi!! No sharks - lots of large Grouper, jew fish and other stuff. I actually enjoyed diving at Beaches once you get away from the heard. We did buddy dives!!

On our first trip to Turks & Caicos last year we used Fifi&Caicos Adventures and were happy we choose him, the down side was only doing two dives a day, except for his thurs. three tank trip. You will be glad to dive with him if you go to T&C, the only other boats we saw all week were the liveaboards.
Caymaniac (':D')

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom