Cabo San Lucas Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello Divers;I just wanted anyone going to Cabo San Lucas about a Dive business that is Advertising something they dont have. Blue Adventures says they are Diving on a 40 foot Boat that appears on there web site. But when we arrived for our Dives on 8-1-07 All they had was a little lake party barge about 22 or 23 feet not set up for Diving. I ask around and some people said that they bought a old fishing boat but it has never been used and does not run.:no I did look around and there are two or three Shops with nice Boats. So look around before you prepay your trip.
Water was 80 vis was 100 and lots and lots of fish

Welcome to ScubaBoard and thanks for the "heads up". Since your first post was to 'poo poo' Blue Adventures, maybe you could give us a little more info on yourself to help us weigh the information you provide.

On the Aventuras Azul website states that the the 46' boat will be out of drydock in several months. And they do show a picture of the 25' boat, currently in use, next to the 46'er.

http://www.aventurasazul.com/

Hello from L.A. Ca. I am a 50 year old retired Chevron oil field worker.I have been Diving since 1984 and have my Divemaster Card and currently studying for Instructor.Most of my dive s have been at Catalina and Channel islands and Beach Diving Around So.Cal. 1 Cancun Dive and one trip to Cabo. I have over 1500 Dives. I like under water Hunting and sport Fishing fresh and Salt Water.I hope to get work as instructor here in Los Angeles when I complete my IDC.

DM07,, thanks for letting us know. There is a section in the Public Profile made specifically for that type of information. We have had a number of incidents where diveops come on a post a negative about one of the competitors and when I saw the IP address that you posted from was in Mexico I was a little suspicious. Glad to see such is not the case.

If you haven't already, check out the California Kelp Divers section of ScubaBoard. The SoCal group has monthly shore/boat dives.

Back
Top Bottom