Cabo Pulmo Dive Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Baja

Reaction score
Hello Divers We are starting The cabo pulmo Dive Trips early this year because of great weather.
So get ready we are seeing two to five whalesharks per day. Vis is 70 ft. water temp. 75 and both are rising.You can get in touch with Baja Dive at www.baja-dive.net Trips are $125.00 per person with pick at any Hotel in Cabo or San Jose. Includes lunch and two dives.See you all soon.

How late in the season do you generally see the whalesharks? What could we expect to see in September at Cabo Pulmo?

Hello you can see whalesharks in Sept. As well as 800 species of tropical fish.This being a slow drift dive you will get long bottom times.Thje sea of Cortez is one of the richest seas in the world mantas with wing spans of 15 feet are also to be seen.if you never dove cabo pulmo this is a must dive.

Baja:
Hello Divers We are starting The cabo pulmo Dive Trips early this year because of great weather.
So get ready we are seeing two to five whalesharks per day. Vis is 70 ft. water temp. 75 and both are rising.You can get in touch with Baja Dive at www.baja-dive.net Trips are $125.00 per person with pick at any Hotel in Cabo or San Jose. Includes lunch and two dives.See you all soon.

The only shark here is the poster! Beware, do a search on his posts and verify his crediblity and intentions.

He's already in my radar.

Not for nothing, but I love Cabo Plumo. I do not know about Baja-dive.net, but have been to Cabo Plumo before it was on the radar and the diving is a blast with hard coral, rays and tons of fish.

Back
Top Bottom