Cabo after liveaboard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaNYC16

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What’s a nice area to chill for a few days after Socorro live aboard? Looking for something not in downtown or very busy. Thanks!

If you don't mind a few hours to La Paz I would highly recommend that area!

After my liveaboard to Socorro, I chilled out at ACRE which is just about 15 minutes from the airport in San Jose del Cabo. The "rooms" are all treehouses about 3 stories up with a wonderful outdoor shower, little 2 person patio to yourself and very big comfy bed with modern toilet/sink area, an icebox for chilled drinks (which stayed cold for 24 hours) and a little covered plate with chocolates, fruit etc. The on-site bar and restaurant are fantastic. The bartenders will fix you up something of their own creation - food is very good and breakfast is included. They had (really good) live music at night. The pool area is nice, there are places for private dining if you like and the hotel is surrounded by a farm and rescued animals including donkeys, dogs, cats, peacocks etc which can make for a really nice stroll around the property visiting all the cute animals. They offer a free shuttle throughout the day to their sister resort if you want to go to the actual beach as this property is a bit inland up in the desert. I loved it.

Back
Top Bottom