C5050 and PT-015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahplee

Reaction score
Here are some samples of pictures taken with my new c5050 in Bonaire during the First week of Feb. I'm quite happy with the results of the camera and the PT-015 housing. By my second dive with the camera (the first being a check out dive), I started to get great results. A ds125 was used in the photos and adjusting the settings over and over during the first dive was the key to my success.

Great shots for first time use! Got any more? :wink:

I am awaiting delivery of the same camera and case
not sure what strobe to use with it though any ideas ???

I hope my shots come out half as good :D

:bunny: Thanks for the kind words Dee. Of course I have more pics the film was free. The DS125 is fairly powerful and works quite well. I have to admit the stobe could use more granularity with the manual settings. I will have to purchase the manual contoller to give the strobe manual 10 adjustments. I had some photos which were really over exposed and I couldn't lower the stobe setting while shooting at f8.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom