C3040 - Picture Lines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fpoole

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been shooting with this camera for about 3 years? and all of a sudden starting getting very defined lines going accross the photo.
Shows up in the display viewer and the final photo. Much like TV lines on a screen would look like if you could see them.

Attached is a sample. Happened on some at first, now happening on all. Changed batteries, reformatted the card using the camera's format, changed cards, no change. It almost looks like a setting of some sorts..

Any thoughts???
thanx

yeah, I'm thinking it's toast, but then thought it just needs a re-alignment or pix mapping?? but these models don't show that available.. I'm just noting the colors are off too, for whatever that means.. sigh... we'll see, just dropped a note to Olympus and guessing they'll just come back with a snide "...we don't support that model anymore..."
Stay tuned..

Heheh...John...
I'll need a little more than that to call.
No offense and I certainly appreciate the help, but a little more info please.
Call for what? Solution? can't post it here??
Talk to me man?? ;-)) What's up..

Back
Top Bottom