"C" cell Charger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Overboard

Registered
Reaction score
Where is a place online to get a GOOD battery charger for NiMh"C" cells? Are there any chargers that will handle more than 4 batteries at a time?

Thanks,

Mark

Maha 777 or the discontinued Radio Shack clone 23-250 (which they were closing out for $15-25) if you can find a store that still has one on the shelf. Steve who did our divelight book got me one and it is terrific - they'll charge just about anything with NiHMs or Nicads.

Fully automatic smart charger will charge 10-12 cells in series, auto-senses voltage so they can be in series in a pack.

Do a web search and you should be able to find one for $50 or so, or check local Radio Shacks and see if you can find a deal on a RC 23-250

Overboard once bubbled...
Where is a place online to get a GOOD battery charger for NiMh"C" cells? Are there any chargers that will handle more than 4 batteries at a time?

Thanks,

Mark

I can recommend this charger from a UK company. Charges up to 10 cells AAA, AA, C and D (put them in a your own holder), runs off 12/110/240 V with international adapters supplied. Reverse polarity protection, trickle charge indicator and discharge button. I have four of them.

Duncan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom