C&C Snorkeling shots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Canon A630. Shot surface diving on snorkel. Some photoshop editing. Cropped and color tweaked.

I'm looking for both composition suggestions and editing suggestions.

Fan3.jpg

Reeffan.jpg

Fan2.jpg

Thanks

your shot are not bad but they are lacking a little, as far as which shot i like the best well it kinda of a draw between the first one and the las one and i if i had to chose one i would go for the last one because the color is better and your composition is pretty good. the one thing that i would change is the angle at which you are shooting the pictures i would recommend shooting up more instead of down if you do this it will give you that little extra and will set you pic apart from others. as far as exposure and and the of other stuff you look like you are spot on for the most part. the second shot i would toss out it is a miss there is no clear subject of interest at least not to me. i will say nicely done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom