C & C - Help wanted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Fic

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I really love this photo but would like any help I can get with it. What do you think? Do you like it as is? Can it be improved by cropping or some photoshop work? Let me know what you think. Thanks in advance.

Unknown Sea Snake 5.jpg

I also really like the picture you posted but just because I am bored and you asked here is what I came up with, before and after.
UnknownSeaSnake5.jpg

UnknownSeaSnake51.jpg

Nice, I like it. Now, what did you do exactly. What program did you use? Looks like you lightened it up, added a little color and sharpened it a little more.

Nice, I like it. Now, what did you do exactly. What program did you use? Looks like you lightened it up, added a little color and sharpened it a little more.

Thanks. I used Photoshop CS2 and used selective color adjustments. Played with those a bit. When I was finished I put the final picture in IPhoto to sharpen the details better. I think it does a better job for that to sharpen. Either that or I just have not figured out the sharpen feature all the way yet in CS2.:D

Awesome photo, nicely framed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom