C-5050 at BuyDig.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HemoB

New
Reaction score
I am looking to buy an Oly 5050 and have found one at BuyDig.com for $429 + shipping. Does anyone here have experience with or a recommendation for that online store? This will be my first camera buy for underwater, and I've found 5050's rather scarce. Thanks

HemoB:
I am looking to buy an Oly 5050 and have found one at BuyDig.com for $429 + shipping. Does anyone here have experience with or a recommendation for that online store? This will be my first camera buy for underwater, and I've found 5050's rather scarce. Thanks

These guys are legit. You should have no worries.

K

I bought my 5050 from them last June and a friend just got the $439.95 deal from them last week. These guys are totally legit and are authorized dealers for Olympus, so you'll also get the USA warranty. Go for it! :bounce:

Stan

Go for it. I bought one from them just over a week ago ($429).

Rang them on Monday, they said 1 -2 days to process the order then 7 -10 working days to receive it. Shipping was FREE.

Camera arrived on Thursday (3 days total!)

Very happy.

No hard sell - the guy asked if I needed anything else and when I said "no" he simply said that if I ever did to get in touch with them again.

Would order from them again no problem. Enjoy!

alcina:
Go for it. I bought one from them just over a week ago ($429).

Rang them on Monday, they said 1 -2 days to process the order then 7 -10 working days to receive it. Shipping was FREE.

Camera arrived on Thursday (3 days total!)

Very happy.

No hard sell - the guy asked if I needed anything else and when I said "no" he simply said that if I ever did to get in touch with them again.

Would order from them again no problem. Enjoy!

Thanks to all for responses. I ordered online for $429 + shipping, and I already have FedEx tracking number. HemoB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom