BVI Bareboat Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sassyone

New
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me whether or not we can get tanks delivered or swapped out from our sailboat in the BVI's? We did this 15 years ago when we were there, but it seems now that we must use a pick up dive service. Thanks!

We just got back from our second trip and all we did each time is rent 2 tanks each and fill them as we went. There are refills available on nearly every island where you can moor up anyway. Good excuse to grab a cold one!

We did rendezvous with the dive shop once to replace a tank with a leaking valve stem but it would be a PITA to keep trying to do that.

Here are the photos from our last trip - not many diving ones as we went with a bunch of kids this time.

Let me know if you need more info.

Sassyone:
Can anyone tell me whether or not we can get tanks delivered or swapped out from our sailboat in the BVI's? We did this 15 years ago when we were there, but it seems now that we must use a pick up dive service. Thanks!

Thanks for the help and a look at your photos--now all I have to do is wait for our vacation!

Grajan:
We just got back from our second trip and all we did each time is rent 2 tanks each and fill them as we went. There are refills available on nearly every island where you can moor up anyway. Good excuse to grab a cold one!

We did rendezvous with the dive shop once to replace a tank with a leaking valve stem but it would be a PITA to keep trying to do that.

Here are the photos from our last trip - not many diving ones as we went with a bunch of kids this time.

Let me know if you need more info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom