Buying Fourth Element in America...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

theriel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello,
Having spent some time on Google I was quite disappointed by the relatively small presence of Fourth Element products in the US.

Despite the allegedly extensive network of distributors, finding Fourth Element Thermocline Top (Long Sleeve, Man, Small size) has proved difficult. Yes, there are some shops selling it in women version, or in short sleeve version, or in L sizes... unfortunately they decided not to respond to my e-mails regarding any chances for new stock :(.

I wanted to ask you: do you know about any shop in the US which might be selling it or, alternatively, is there any European shop you have used in the past to import stuff? I have a few favourite ones but they have really big shipping costs to US :/.

Thank you for information!

Best regards,
Theriel

I know of several shops that sell 4th element. In fact I bought mine with my suit......locally.

Talk to Indian Valley Scuba.....I am certain they carry 4th element. I am sure there are more that are "local" to you but are you looking for someone that carries everything in stock or someone that can get something for you?

http://www.scubagearplus.com/products.asp?cat=498

Thank you for the quick response.

I've contacted them -> as you can see on their website, they carry all the sizes but for the small one... but let's hope that they can do something about it.

Best,
Theriel

I have spent lots at DRIS and agree....another great company.

I just purchased a set of 4th Element Artics from Dive Right In Scuba, other places that I found that have a fair amount of inventory are Northeast Scuba and Add Helium. Add Helium is in Naples, FL, so they might be likely to have the lighter weight UG's.

John

Back
Top Bottom