Busy Month for our team

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Siilverback

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WE have had a very busy month. Our dive team usually does 1-2 body recoveries a year. What can I say, we have been lucky.... Until now. We have had three recoveries in the last month. One was a diver who had gone down during a dive off Boca Grande in the Gulf. Our second was a gentlemen who had died in his pool and wasn't found until a week later. Our third unfortunately was a local off duty Fire Fighter who had gone swimming in a local canal.

Sorry to hear this kind of news. It seems when it rains it pours, Cigami: one suggestion if that pace keeps up watch your team mates you might start seeing Post Traumatic Symptom showing up. Sometimes just having a Crisis Intervention Team show up to visit helps. Hope you have something available.

Good luck and hope it's over for the season

TG

First one for our team in well over a year today.

I'm keeping my trap shut. We have gone from record cold and record snow fall to now record heat. Normally the dams are closed by now but this year it looks like they might be open for a long long time yet to come.

Keeping quiet.

Gary D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom