Business Card design

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I am looking to have someone design a business card for my website. I have gone through the token google search looking for a company, but am coming up short and am getting frustrated.

It has to be a custom design using pictures from my website and in full color on the front.

If you know a website, company, or an individual who can help me out...send me a PM.

Thanks,

Jason

I used a great company in the past to print some double sided, full color, double gloss cards which came out real nice. Design wasn't hard persay and I can certainly help you find an artist or put together someone simple depending on what you need... shoot me a pm!

jepuskar:
Hi,

I am looking to have someone design a business card for my website. I have gone through the token google search looking for a company, but am coming up short and am getting frustrated.

It has to be a custom design using pictures from my website and in full color on the front.

If you know a website, company, or an individual who can help me out...send me a PM.

Thanks,

Jason

Kinkos does a pretty decent job on business cards.

Plusone for vista print. It allows you to upload your photo and place it on the card however you like. All the while being very reasonable!

I used VistaPrint. Worked out well, and wasn't too expensive. I ended up throwing in some stationary as well.

Back
Top Bottom