Bulla update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla

~..facebook conch..~
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Conchers, I realize I've been a little out of touch the last few months.. lurking but not much posting. We all know how life sometimes get an accelerator dropped on it now and again, sooooooooooo.. I figure I'll drop a note to say I'm alive and around.

For those who like to keep up on how the Bulla Boys are doing here's the scoop. Xav started participating in Equestrian competitions and has been doing well since the class is 8 and under and there are a few kids in the 7 and 8 range out there. He's placed in the top 3 in every show so far (3) and 1st in one. He's also riding a retired race horse where as the other kids are on smaller horses (his is 15 hands the next tallest is about 12.. 15 hands is taller than I am for the record). He's also a T-ball star in the field and at bat.. he's just an all around talented kid! Ian decided to try soccer and is Mr Shyguy.. he's very into Thomas Train stuff and trains in general, so getting his attention otherwise is tough. Drake is now 1, doing little walking bits, trying to talk, babble singing and weighs in about 24#! Thats the scoop as we know it, here's some pics...
Picasa Web Albums - Colin - 2008-05-04

I'll be diving Saturday, though i have no idea where... I suspect Reefguy and KBulla set this up to force me to take a break, which I'm not arguing about! Just a few more weeks of craziness and I'll be getting some shifts and will be able to play more!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom