Budget Dsmb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, Im going to be going off to do my DM and IDC in the summer and Im getting all the kit I need, I cannot find a cheap semi-closed Dsmb with a release valve. Any suggestions or do I have to empty my wallet for one. (looking for anything under £40)

I got the Mares all in on DSMB.
It was the best value here and also the only al’ in one with when it came to different inflate options.

Hi, Im going to be going off to do my DM and IDC in the summer and Im getting all the kit I need, I cannot find a cheap semi-closed Dsmb with a release valve. Any suggestions or do I have to empty my wallet for one. (looking for anything under £40)
The cheap ones I’ve seen are not easy to use, small openings, substandard material. You don’t want to by fiddling with something that doesn’t work properly when your demonstrating skills.

More importantly, you need the type of kit used in the area you’re doing the course. Some locations don’t use reels, but a ribbon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom