Buddy Dive Resort and Dive Site Sampler Video - December 2016

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BFRedrocks

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Instead of writing up a long trip report, I decided to create this video instead, showing video and photo highlights from my recent trip to Buddy Dive Resort in Bonaire in December 2016. I know it's 10 minutes long, but it moves pretty quick given all the different sites that were visited. It also includes a brief tour of the island.

And for those that always want to know the water temperature, it was a very consistent 83-84 degrees at every site we visited all week (Dec 3-10). I dove with a rashguard and 2mm shorts, while my wife was cold in her 5mm. ;-)

Dive Sites shown in the video (* = dove):
Buddy Reef*
Leonora's Reef*
Salt Pier*
Tori's Reef*
Hilma Hooker*
Country Garden*
Jeff Davies Memorial*
Andrea I and II*
Oil Slick Leap*
Bari Reef*
Invisibles*
Alice in Wonderland*
Pink Beach
White Slave
Red Slave
1000 Steps
Tolo
Karpata

Watched the whole thing. I appreciate you including many topside shots. I go to Bonaire for the diving, but contrary to popular opinion I very much enjoy what it has to offer out of the water as well. I will be there next week so this is making me very excited to return. Very well done!

Thanks guys! I appreciate the positive feedback on the video. I am definitely in a full court press to get back there either late this year or early next year, as I would love to hit some of the sites we weren't able to get to during this trip.

Back
Top Bottom