Buddy/buddies needed/wanted.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My club are going down for the 5th 6th and 7th, I don't know how many of us there will be yet but if anyone is going to be in Portland that weekend let me know and I will buy you a beer.
We are doing the Hood, Spaniard, Countess, and a landing craft with a max depth of 18m.
Rage and Phoenix, Breakwater said a minimum of two people when I booked so I would check that out, if you are going the weekend we are there you are welcome to come with us assuming the boat isn't full.

It's an extra £10 a night if you want an ensuit if anyone wants details pm me your email address and I will forward the email that they sent to me.

Got your pm Stig, I have attached a scan of the info that Breakwater sent me, you could contact them with reference to kit hire. I will try and post/pm full details over the weekend of what we will be doing on what day etc. Let me know then if you are still interested.

Finaly got it sorted and booked, we will be diving with the Breakwater dive centre (see previous post with attachment) on 6th and 7th Dec.

We are diving:

Saturday
9.00AM The Countess of Erne (14M)
1.30PM The Spaniard (16M)
Sunday
12.30PM The Hood (18M)
3.00PM The Landing Craft (18M)

All dives are shallower than 18M and quite easy as they are all in the harbour, although the Hood can have quite a strong current on it once the tide has turned.

If anyone still wants to meet up and do a few dives let me know, the offer of a beer is still on as well.
Stig you will need to call Breakwater and book on the boat if you are still interested, tell them you are diving with me (Guy Rudkin), you could also try them for kit hire as I think they do hire some kit, but if all you need is a cylinder let me know as I have loads of them and sticking one in the car for you is no problem.

Although because of christmas I now have 2 engagements on the saturday :( But there mid afternoon & the late evening, so prehaps I can still do the Countess of Erne on Saturday morning & Sunday is still good for me. (on reflection I think I should've phrased that better :D )

I'll check the exact Times & then I'll talk to Breakwater & sort it.

Cheers again & I'll cya soon

Stig.:)

Hi Stig
Let me know if you are diving at the weekend (send me a PM or use the my website link for mobile number) and I will put a cylinder in for you, if not no worries we dive quite a bit in Dorset so we can catch up next time.:)

You should have a PM. If not let me know.

C'ya saturday :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom