Buddies Mar 24-28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gajahduduk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Wondering anyone will be diving Mar 24-28th and want to connect for a couple/few dives with me and/or my 11 year old junior OWD son?

I'm an experienced diver, and have been to Bonaire once. My son got certified summer 2021 in Maui and dives like a champ (5 post-cert dives in Maui + 1 cold water dive in San Diego). We'll be staying at Den Laman.

Interested esp in. divers with younger kids so he has a friend as well as a buddy.

Also interested in potential buddies for myself alone if / when he gets worn out and wants to hang back. Esp in that situation to go a bit deeper and to dive sites I've not dove yet, especially if you have. Photo / macro or not.

Wondering anyone will be diving Mar 24-28th and want to connect for a couple/few dives with me and/or my 11 year old junior OWD son?

I'm an experienced diver, and have been to Bonaire once. My son got certified summer 2021 in Maui and dives like a champ (5 post-cert dives in Maui + 1 cold water dive in San Diego). We'll be staying at Den Laman.

Interested esp in. divers with younger kids so he has a friend as well as a buddy.

Also interested in potential buddies for myself alone if / when he gets worn out and wants to hang back. Esp in that situation to go a bit deeper and to dive sites I've not dove yet, especially if you have. Photo / macro or not.
Hi,
I am also looking for a buddy for same dives, 27th to the 1st of April. No kid on my side, so more for the second part of your message. I have a car, so I am mobile. First time for me here so open for any dives sights, and having also the experience for that. I do have a camera, so the rather slow, chilled type of diver. Could think about also early before breakfast or late afternoon dives, when the others are not in the water. Cheers, Andrei

Hi,
I am also looking for a buddy for same dives, 27th to the 1st of April. No kid on my side, so more for the second part of your message. I have a car, so I am mobile. First time for me here so open for any dives sights, and having also the experience for that. I do have a camera, so the rather slow, chilled type of diver. Could think about also early before breakfast or late afternoon dives, when the others are not in the water. Cheers, Andrei
Thanks. Great! FYI many sites are busy early and late but probably less so. But def would want to do first or last dive with you on 27th if you're diving that day. If so please contact me by PM with a text or WA # to take it off board. Thanks.

Hi, sorry we have to spam the thread, I am new here, and only after 5 messages I can send you a direct message. Feel free to message me directly back.

On the 27th sound good. I am flexible, we could go whenever. As I said even quite early or late to be the rest of the time with the family. We could do also 2 dives... do you have a prefered spot?
Cheers,
Andrei

Back
Top Bottom