Buddies for Lake Travis and Stillhouse Hollow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amoses

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Some of you may be familiar with the Diving for Texas Treasure Challenge that is part of the Dive Around Texas 2013 competition where you have to deposit a marked tag in to a submerged cache in 5 different lakes. When complete, you will be entered for a $1000.00 drawing. Two of the lakes are Lake Travis (Windy Point Park) and Stillhouse Hollow. I would like to do a day trip where I drive down early (I live in the DFW area) and dive Lake Travis then drive to Stillhouse hollow and dive there, locating the Cache at each one and then drive home. Anybody up for going with me? Or meeting me there? I need a buddy! I could do weekdays June 17-21, July 2,3, 5, 8, 10, or 22-24. I might be able to do some Saturday’s or Sunday’s as well, would have to check that on a case by case bases, let me know which ones and I can check. Please contact me if you are interested in going.

We are doing these two dives on July 24th. However, we are going to do the Stillhouse Hollow dive first and the Windy Point dive in Lake Travis 2nd. If you are interested in joining us on these dives, let me know.

I love the idea of that contest. I wish someone would start something like that here in the Northwest Arkansas area.

We are still going diving in Stillhouse Hollow and at Windy Point in Lake Travis this Wednesday. We are meeting at Stillhouse Hollow first at 10:00 am sharp. If you want to join us, let me know!!

Back
Top Bottom