Buckle Assemble for Canon WP-DC21, DC28, DC34

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

birdman27

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

I am looking for the buckle assembly for my canon waterproof housing (WP-DC21). I just got back from a trip where it developed a crack (but didnt flood!). Due to the age of the housing, I am having trouble finding a replacement. I was hoping someone might have an old housing and be willing to sell me the buckle assembly. The buckle from any of the models in the title should work.

Please let me know.

Cheers,
Bryan

I see the buckle alone on eBay for $55... and an entire used WP-DC34 for $55 + $9 ship.

I see the buckle alone on eBay for $55... and an entire used WP-DC34 for $55 + $9 ship.

Yeah, I saw that buckle. I was hoping maybe someone had one here gently used for cheaper.

But, a friend actually just gifted me another underwater setup, this time with an Ikelite housing, so I should be good to go!

Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that buckle. I was hoping maybe someone had one here gently used for cheaper.

But, a friend actually just gifted me another underwater setup, this time with and Ikelite housing, so I should be good to go!

Yeah, $55 for a buckle seemed expensive to me, but people spend a lot on underwater housings, so I figured I'd just point out and let you decide.

Wow, Ikelite. Nice! Congrats!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom