Bucharest diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cirruss

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello my wife and I are BSAC ocean divers and recently moved to Bucharest, Romania. Does anyone know of any local clubs to here?

When you do find someone to dive with your Ocean Diver qualifications are EN 14153-2/ISO 24801-2 - 'Autonomous Diver' accredited.
Thanks Edward! Do you know is it possible for us to dive alone in a swimming pool as ocean divers or still with dive master?

Thanks Edward! Do you know is it possible for us to dive alone in a swimming pool as ocean divers or still with dive master?
You need to check local regulations, plus what the pool management will allow. Following BSAC guidlines you should have a Dive Manager.

Hello Edward
May I ask how are you getting on with your search
I am also trying to get some information about diving . From UK living in Galati
My email is
Zoranash@gmail.com
Regards zoran

I have a friend who lived in Sevastopol and was a diver, he said there was a large amount of ancient artifacts in the Black Sea. He has a number of intact amphora that were collected years ago. They find amphora over there like we americans find coke bottles and beer cans over here(maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration :wink:). There may be more recent regulations regarding the collection of artifacts so you might want to check into it.

Too bad Spalding Gray died...”Diving in Bucharest” would be a good working title for a follow up to “Swimming to Cambodia”. Good luck over there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom