Buccaneer video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great video of a new dive site!

StreetDoc - if that was you shooting the video, what camera were you using? From the mirror shots, it looks like you were primarily using ambient light and the quality is great.

Thanks for sharing the video! Looks like a great dive site. So nice to see new dive sites added in the Great Lakes. Hopefully this catches on and we get more dive sites like this throughout the Great Lakes Region!

Great video of a new dive site!

StreetDoc - if that was you shooting the video, what camera were you using? From the mirror shots, it looks like you were primarily using ambient light and the quality is great.

Thanks, I was using a Kodak zi8 shooting in 720/60 with an ikelite housing. I only had one handle on the housing so it made staying smooth a little difficult, hopefully the next vid will be even better when I have another handle. I'm very impressed with the camera! (especially for $175) No video lights, just my can light.

Thanks, I was using a Kodak zi8 shooting in 720/60 with an ikelite housing. I only had one handle on the housing so it made staying smooth a little difficult, hopefully the next vid will be even better when I have another handle. I'm very impressed with the camera! (especially for $175) No video lights, just my can light.

I was looking at that camera and housing and with that video I'm 90% sold. I was considering the Ikelite Pro-V8 light as well. A buddy has that light and repeated blinded me in the Cenotes in Mexico. How is the camera for taking stills?

There are only two buttons on the housing- record on/off and power on/off. Honestly I haven't taken any stills with it so I'm not sure. The only additional thing that I could see purchasing would be the ikelite wide angle lens.

Back
Top Bottom