BTS - When and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-punk

Contributor
Reaction score
Are we going to try to get together for a group pic or meet-n-greet thing this weekend? Either day?

-Frank

scuba-punk:
Are we going to try to get together for a group pic or meet-n-greet thing this weekend? Either day?

-Frank
How about booth #310 at 12 Noon on Saturday?

SeaCobra:
How about booth #310 at 12 Noon on Saturday?

No one is going to be at booth 310. At least on BTS site it is listed as open.

A lot of us are meeting outside around 8:30 before they open. Probably on the top of the parking garage next to the convention center.

We may bring some Dunkin Donuts, coffee, etc. or we may all just go out to eat before they open.

We'll all probably have our WV gear on and a BIG WV banner.

FrankF:
Did someone say the "D" word??

I might be up to it...where you thinking??

Anywhere.. know any good spots on the coast, or any lakes or anything? Haven't done much diving down there besides DS.

Deeplou- I'll surely be over to see you sometime Saturday. I'll be the dashingly handsome gent in the Wreck Valley T-shirt :wink:

Jonnythan- Florida bound a week from tomorrow and have too much to do Sunday. If the weather cooperates, I'm hoping to get in serious dive mode within a week or two of getting back.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom