Broward Boat Dive Sunday October 3???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trigfunctions

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looks like the seas should be pretty calm on Sunday, so we're thinking about going out on one of the boats in the afternoon. Maybe American Dream or Parrot Island. Anyone here already have a trip planned or interested in meeting up with us?

Looks like the seas should be pretty calm on Sunday, so we're thinking about going out on one of the boats in the afternoon. Maybe American Dream or Parrot Island. Anyone here already have a trip planned or interested in meeting up with us?

Hi Paul -

Did you end up going out? I heard the weatherman got it all wrong and seas were more like 4-6's?

I'm thinking BHB this Sunday and maybe Sea XP Saturday the 16th. My tanks are home and good for another year.

Let me know!
jet

If the seas are too rough for kayak diving, Tom and I will probably come up to BHB on Sunday. Hoping for a calm day, though...we want fish!

We did go out Sunday and it was pretty nice, although it was windier than expected and the chop was probably 2 to 3 feet with a strong current.

The highlight (or lowlight) was this guy, on the Abbey Too reef off of Pompano at 50' depth.

Oct_03_10_Dive_086-1.jpg

No, I didn't kill it :( I'll have to get a spear or something for the next one.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom