Brothers over New Year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Parlem

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi!
What species of shark am I most likely to see at the Brothers over New Year? Google searches and the one guide I have are not very specific about animal encounters vs time of year. I'd appreciate to hear from those of you who've dived the area in early winter.

Thanks in advance.

From Blue O Two:s site. I would oppose to saying that there is a 'high' probability to see some of these animals, like whalesharks. It happens though, so bring those eyes in the back of your head too. Good luck.

Skärmavbild 2021-09-01 kl. 10.05.21.png

Thank you, Christian! That's very helpful.
I've just booked 3 places on MY Red Sea Explorer for December and we're very excited to be sailing and diving from such a premium boat. We wouldn't normally pick something as upscale as that, but after two years without a dive holiday and diving only locally, we felt we deserved it. Does anyone here have any experience with this boat? I believe their clientele is mostly German speaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom