Broken piston Coltri/Nautica MCH-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

looking at that gudgeon pin again it's dimpled on each end.....it was pressed in and never had any clips holding it in place.

Those little Italian made compressors have such a fast RPM you can expect them to last long that its rough on internal components.
Bauers do that too, I have repaired lots of Bauers with worn bearings races, broken con rods, worn wrist pins and blown apart cylinders. If they don't get proper maintenance they will break, guaranteed.
ZDD

hello..i have a coltri model from the 90's that i need some parts for(pic on right). could someone please inform me of the model and where i might find the part i need. i will include a pic. thank you! 2012-05-25 11.57.20.jpg2012-05-25 12.02.45.jpg

That is either the MCH16 or the MCH13. Without a name plate, the best way to tell is to measure the first stage piston diameter. The MCH13 is 88mm (about 3 1/2") and the MCH16 is 97mm (about 3 3/4").

Drop me a line at ray@rayzplace.com and I will get you the parts list.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom