Broken hand...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Broken neck, out of water and work for five months now, shut the heck up and dive. Do you swim with your hands?

Broken neck, out of water and work for five months now, shut the heck up and dive. Do you swim with your hands?

Have you beat. Spinal fusion surgery in april. 11 vertebrae's fused. 7 months off work. 3 months on lite duty. I have 21 titanium screws and two 12 inch rods down my spine. Now this broken hand that requires pins..... Trust me, I feel your pain!

Have you beat. Spinal fusion surgery in april. 11 vertebrae's fused. 7 months off work. 3 months on lite duty. I have 21 titanium screws and two 12 inch rods down my spine. Now this broken hand that requires pins..... Trust me, I feel your pain!

Sounds to me like someone needs a safer job/hobby :D

But while your surgury was major, and your time off work long, you truly haven't found pain yet - try learning that opiates make you projectile vomit with 3 broken ribs. So hard that you break 2 more...

Bryan

Sounds to me like someone needs a safer job/hobby :D

But while your surgury was major, and your time off work long, you truly haven't found pain yet - try learning that opiates make you projectile vomit with 3 broken ribs. So hard that you break 2 more...

Bryan

Ouch! That would be horrible.

Welcome to the club!!!!

Broke right hand October 16th......

Still in rehab........ Left hand is still stronger than right.

Welcome to the club!!!!

Broke right hand October 16th......

Still in rehab........ Left hand is still stronger than right.

How did you break your hand? As for me, I fell landing on my pinky finger causing a boxer break.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom