Brockville Dive Openings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grf88

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Our club, Canadian Sub-aqua has organized a dive in Brockville on September 20th and 21st. and we still have a few openings if anybody is interested.
We have booked Abucs larger boat for the afternoon of the Saturday and the morning of the Sunday. This should give people plenty of travel time and only one overnight stay. We will be doing two dives each day, two on the American side so passports will be required.
A group of us will be camping and you are welcome to join that or arrange your own accomodation.
Call me on my cell at 416 347 0568 or e-mail me for more details.
Glenn

This thread has been cleaned of all posts that caused it to be hijacked and will be kept clean without further notice. Any questions, contact a moderator.

:banana: I'm going diving in Brockville!! :banana:

Diverlady

We still have spots open for what should be a great weekend. Warm water, good visibility, and great wrecks. Where are all the enthusiastic divers that populate this board.
Contact me at 416 347 0568 for more information.
Glenn

unfortunately, I am going to be out of town, or I would be interested.

sorry bud :(

:hmmm: I hope Isabel doesn't put a damper on our little outing this weekend.

Diverlady

We have a fully enclosed 43 ft boat and are in fairly protected waters so I am confident that we will be diving. If the tail end of Isabel does hit Ontario we might be the only ones diving as many other locations could very well be blown out. We still have places left.

Glenn

I guess the only thing that might happen is the water level may rise if we get enough rain. Deeper dives!! :D

Diverlady

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom