Brockville and Cornwall wreck trip-Aug. 25-31, 2019

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

C.I. Dive Adventures

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,
I am running my second week long group trip back to the Brockville and Cornwall area. We will be doing lots of the wrecks and other things in your area and had some room left on some of the days individual days. Thought maybe some locals might like to join us? No need to do every day. If you would like to join us pick the individual trip you would like to do and please contact me and I will be happy to give you the canadian price for the trip you are interested in. If any of you know Michel Castonguay he is a friend and will be with us all week.

Our last trip was in August 2015 using Helen Cooper and she is helping us out again for this trip the week of August 25-31, 2019.

Dive Brockville Adventure Center is taking care of all our dive logistics. We will be using 3 different boats for the boat trips. The Emily C, Little Diver and both the Jasmine & Seaorita in Kingston plus we have 2 days of shore dives planned. All boat dives will be a 2 dive day with lunch included
Here is our Trip & dive itinerary:
  • Day 1-Sunday- Shore diving in Cornwall
  • Day 2 -Monday-Little Diver (Cornwall) – Eastcliffe Hall + bottle run
  • Day 3-Tuesday- Little Diver (Cornwall) – Power House & WIER (an
    underwater lock)
  • Day 4-Wednesday- Emily C (Rockport) – Keystorm (2 dives)
  • Day 5-Thursday- Emily C (Rockport) America & bottle run
  • Day 6 -Friday- – Shore diving- Conestoga, Rothesay, Sculpture Park
  • Day 7-Saturday- Jasmine & Seaorita (Kingston) – wrecks dependent on
    the weather (hopefully the Munson)
You can contact ken (call or text) at 805 469-7288 (California) or ken@channelislandsdiveadventures.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom