Brief trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diggerled

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Arrived 12/03 Dove Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed. Port closed (no diving) Thu, Fri, Sat. The reefs look great! Fish populations strongest I have ever seen there (4 trips, 53 dives since summer of '05, third since Wilma). Weather was fine first four days. Warm and sunny. Turned bad Wed night. High wind (20+ knots Thu, 17 knots Fri, Sat) shut down diving.
Water temps recorded at 79F.
Stayed at Fiesta Americana AI. Accommodations fine, food so so, beer and liquor great!
Used Dive House. Was part of a large group. What can you say?
Departed 12/10

Am posting another thread about Airport Security.

I was there same time - I was really impressed by the abundance and size of so many fish. It's really improved since I was last there in 2006 ! Yes, the winds came - but we only missed 2 dives. Had a nice time driving to and visiting Punta Sur. Like before we staid at Hotel Cozumel and as usual we were very happy with the accommodations, food and Dive Paradise

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom