Breezes resort in the bahamas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy-S

Contributor
Reaction score
I was hoping someone could shed some light on the diving there. i have some friends getting married there, so we are going to spend a week there two.
Should i bring my dive gear or golf clubs. Any feed back would be much appreciated.
Randy

Back to the top...
No ones been there I take it? Well if I go i will give you a trip report.
I am still looking for info.
dive bag or golf bag.
Randy

Randy....I haven't been there to Breezes Resort myself, but I was just in the Bahamas at the Holiday Inn and dove with Stuart Cove's and every morning when they picked us up at the hotel the shuttle stops at every hotel to pick up divers...and we stopped there every am. to get someone. the place looks really nice and descent. As to diving if I was you I would go with Stuart Cove's, they will pick you up every morning and drop you off in the evening after diving. As to golfing I don't know cause I don't golf..but, if I remember correctly I think there is a golf course near there. I'd go with diving....it was really nice diving...and it's a must to do the shark dive.

Scuba65:
As to diving if I was you I would go with Stuart Cove's, they will pick you up every morning and drop you off in the evening after diving.

All the dive operations I've looked at in Nassau will pick you up and drop you off, so this isn't a reason to pick one over another. I thought Stuart Cove's looked a little too PR oriented for my taste, so I went with Nassau Scuba Center. They're smaller, and that gave me a sense of more personal attention. But I haven't dived with Stuart Cove's, so I can't compare them.

i stayed at breezes and dove with stuart cove back in august. i loved the hotel and the diving was great too. i did the shark dive and still cant get over what an amazing experience it was.

Great feed back.. Shark dive??? The sticks stay home and the bubble maker goes on the trip.
Do you have links to these dive ops?
Randy

Just an update i leave for breezes on june 4th and I am diving with Nassau Scuba Center i will post a trip report with pics when i get back.
Randy

Back
Top Bottom