Breakwater 4/18

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Just saying I'll probably be there tomorrow after an interview. Looking like around 1pm or so. If anyone was on the fence, just post up and I'll try to meet up with you. Mostly just trying to get my rig dialed in.

Please post a conditions report if you get in a dive.

Thanks

Thanks

Agreed! We are thinking of making the drive this weekend, and doing some shore diving. (Boat is out of commission until parts arrive next week.) Plus my friend is going to be diving dry for his first time. He made it 28 minutes in a wetsuit on his first post open water dive before calling it LOL

mind having another person tag along? My dive buddies are being uncommunicative. I am stress/rescue level diver, experienced with cold/monterey, wet diver (who can last longer than 28mins I assure you) so you wouldn't have to baby sit me.

Thanks

Dove BW this morning. If I said the vis was 3 ft. I would be very generous...more like 2 Ft and it never cleared up. This relentless wind has pulled all the crap into the bay. If you can, go outside the bay.

MbWaterdog isn't lying... Inside the bay is nasty. Find a calm spot around Stillwater if you can. The wind has been howling, though its forecast to subside a little bit. The water in Carmel is blue, though dont know the how good the vis is. Has to be better than the pea soup inside the bay. Here is a link to the Marine forecast for Stillwater area. Peace.

---------- Post added April 17th, 2013 at 10:29 PM ----------

Sorry, here's the link...

Marine Point Forecast for Latitude 36.55°N and Longitude 121.95°W

Back
Top Bottom