Brazil........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well you still have other options. I don't know if you have contacted the shop directly but they do have 2 instructors that use to run their own boats for the shop and were running their boats as charters last time I was there. Great boats and real nice people. The shop may be able to give you info on that.
Other than them, there is Sottomare (www.sottomare.com.br). Their shop is right in Marina Grande and they run a nice boat every weekend. They are really the only other quality shop I've seen out there (I think). But check them out and try calling the shop to see if they are offering alternatives.
Good luck and if you need any help just let me know.

I may be out of luck. Sottomare advises they are shut down for holidays from 12/24 to January 4. Diversquest reports boat out of service at present.

Anybody got any other ideas. If not no big deal. Arrive Rio 12/23. Leave for Ilha Grande 12/26. Would like to dive in Rio 12/24 but if it doesnt work out it doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom