Branford, CT NEW Dive Shop Just Opened!!! Fintastic Diving LLC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello: I am new to Scuba Board and hope that this is not against any rules, posting a new dive shop. I live in West Haven and used to have to travel over a half hour one way just to get an air fill. I just happened to drive by this new shop. Its only been opened for a few months. I just wanted to let fellow divers in the area know it is there. Its called Fintastic Diving LLC. 365 East Main St, Branford, CT (203)605-9590. Note they are closed on Mondays.

Hello: I am new to Scuba Board and hope that this is not against any rules, posting a new dive shop. I live in West Haven and used to have to travel over a half hour one way just to get an air fill. I just happened to drive by this new shop. Its only been opened for a few months. I just wanted to let fellow divers in the area know it is there. Its called Fintastic Diving LLC. 365 East Main St, Branford, CT (203)605-9590. Note they are closed on Mondays.

If it is against a rule it's a stupid rule. There are way too few shops any new one is good news and should be shared.

Just went there and the owner is very friendly and easy to talk too.

Back
Top Bottom