Brand new Venture EXP wing and dive rite transpac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

txaggie08

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
XXLT(basically the XXL with long shoulder straps) harness and Venture EXP wing. Brand new, never put in water, hose never installed to a regulator. Has weight pockets and crotch strap. I literally took them out and put it all together, but have not gotten to use it yet. Harness will fit an average size tall man, the belt is just a bit longer, as are the shoulder straps.

Unfortunately I am currently unemployed and have been for a while....I'm broke, 100%(down to my last 35$). The whole package retails for 585 new, I'd sell the lot for 450$. I'd also be willing to part the wing from the harness if someone just wanted the wing(make me an offer).

Hate to play the pity card, but I really need the cash. I'll get new gear again someday but.....I've GOT to sell it without ever using it. :depressed:

I do have ebay feedback, as well as feedback from numerous other forum trades on various forums.

Aggie08,

Do you have the quick release weight pockets on the transpac? If so are they the 8lb or 16lb size? Do you have any picks of the transpac?

they're 16lb, and I will get you some pics ASAP. My camera just got sold/traded off or I'd have them for you right now. :(

and thanks perry, I'll shoot her a message.

Would really love to sell it, and will part out the wing very cheaply.... really need the money folks.

I would love to buy the whole thing, but I just want to see a picture of it first.

ok lemme call a buddy tomorrow. I can show you webcam photos now, I just can't do good ones till I find a camera to borrow.

Picture27.jpg

Picture26.jpg

best I can do on short notice.

Back
Top Bottom