Closed Brand New "Used" Gear

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

larcatian

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone!

Our family recently got into SCUBA... well, 3 of the 4 of us did... which brings me to this post. After our pool session, my wife decided that she just wasn't into it. I will admit to jumping the gun a bit with the equipment purchases and now we have some very nice equipment that I would like to part with.

All of these items have only had one-day of pool exposure. They were properly rinsed, dried and stored thereafter. They were purchased on 9/24/22 and I have the receipt if needed. I am basically asking 80% of retail (I think that is reasonable).

• Scubapro MK25 EVO / S620TI Regulator: $862
  • Aqualung ABS Octopus: $156
  • Oceanic Veo 4 Combo Dive Computer: $368
  • 6' Signal Tube and Whistle: $40
Everything is all hooked up and connected right now. I can separate these out of course. I have all the boxes and serial numbers even! If you take everything, I'll knock another 5% off to $1355. As far as shipping, we'll figure that out based on your location and desired speed.

Attachments

• all.jpeg
    all.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 59
  • octopus.jpeg
    octopus.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 54
  • regulator.jpeg
    regulator.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 57
  • veo4.jpeg
    veo4.jpeg