Brand New - Two Complete INON Strobe Arm Setups

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloss

Contributor
Reaction score
Split between Denver, Colorado and Rimini, Italy
Hi Everyone,

I have two sets of Brand New Inon Arm Setups, size S, with the details below:

(2) Ultralight BA-TG T grove adapters
(4) Inon Arm S 150mm/5.9inch Arms
(6) Inon Clamps
(2) Inon YS Adapter fittings for your strobes

You can see the details here:http://www.inonamerica.com/products.php?prodcat=3

If you are interested in the arms, I would like to sell the whole entire setup for $USD380 plus $USD7.00 for shipping and insurance.The price is FIRM and I am ONLY selling these arms as complete setups. Please do not ask for just specific parts. If you are interested in just one setup, I can split the package, but the price will be $USD200.00 for one or as stated earlier $USD380.00 for both setups.

PayPal is the ONLY method of payment I can accept and prefer to ship this item in the US only. If anyone is interested overseas, the item can be shipped DHL or Fed Ex only, and the postage will be around $USD65.00.

The setups are brand new; I just have no need for them at the moment.

You can contact me in a PM for more information or email me at doug@uwphotoshop.com Thanks and hope to hear from you!
Doug

Price Reduced!

Hi Everyone,

I have just reduced the price for two sets of Inon Strobe arms I was selling earlier.
Here are the details:

Two sets of Brand New Inon Arm Setups, size S, with the details below:

(2) Ultralight BA-TG T grove adapters
(4) Inon Arm S 150mm/5.9inch Arms
(6) Inon Clamps
(2) Inon YS Adapter fittings for your strobes

You can see the details here:http://www.inonamerica.com/products.php?prodcat=3

If you are interested, I am reducing the price to $USD325 plus $USD7.00 for shipping and insurance. I would like to sell the arms as complete setups. If you are interested in just one setup, I can split the package, but the price will be $USD175 for one or as stated earlier $USD325 for both setups.

PayPal is the ONLY method of payment I can accept and prefer to ship this item somewhere in the United States. If anyone is interested overseas, the item can be shipped DHL or Fed, and the postage will be around $USD65.00. Shipped with the United States Post Office, the rates will be slightly lower.

The setups are brand new.

You can contact me in a PM for more information or email me at doug@uwphotoshop.com Thanks and hope to hear from you!
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom