BRAND NEW Oceanic Hera - must sell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GPT DIVERS

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife, son and I went to get certified. It was a great expririence for my son and I, but my wife...not so much. She was never around water growing up and her doing this was a feat in itself. To the point---I was so excited I bought her a Oceanic Hera, and bought the integrated knife and cable retractor for the BCD. I thought this purchase would make her give it another shot, using her new own gear instead of the used, quite old dive shop stuff during certification. The size is Small, and it has NEVER been in the water. I bought the hera due to the fantastic reviews from women on comfort and style. It has integrated weight pouches and much more. I paid retail at a dive shop, they have a zero return policy, and I have all reciepts. I bought it on memorial day weekend just a few weeks ago. I have researched what this BC sells for online, and believe with the knife and retractor and showroom condition of the BC, 450.00 is a STEAL and i will pay to ship this to you. If you are unhappy for any reason with the BCD just ship it back to me and Ill refund your money. You can pay for it with paypal my email address is p.stage@yahoo.com or any other means.
give me a call if you have any questions. 850-259-0336

vr
Patrick Stage

IMG_0789.jpgIMG_0790.jpgIMG_0791.jpgRETRACTOR.jpgKNIFE.jpg IMG_0788.jpg

You may want to see if this can moved to the "classifieds: BC's" area of the forum, this is an area to get info & such from the manufacturer on their products. Sorry to hear things did not work out for your wife. Unfortunately, a scuba course really isn't the place for someone to try to get over their fears of the water. I will agree that the Hera is a superbly comfy BC. I have used one for teaching in the pool for the last 3yrs. Our shop is going to uniform equipment, so mine has to go also. I'll be honest, I've reduced mine to $175 (as well used) & have had no luck. I will likely just donate it to my LDS as a rental. I do wish you luck in your scuba career & in selling the BC.

oh sorry, still learning the navigation on here. I will try to move this to the correct area

How poor to have a zero return policy, they could at least have offered store credit.

How poor to have a zero return policy, they could at least have offered store credit.

It's worst than that the store could have returned it to oceanic at no cost and oceanic would have reimbursed the store for the cost of the BCD with the 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom