Brand New Nikonos RS with Brand New 20-35mm zoom and 50mm macro lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 5 did not sell at all. If people don't have the money for quality equipment, then they should buy and accept the tinkertoy products available for under $500.00.
The Nikonos RS was and still is the finest piece of UW Photographic equipment ever produced.

Besides ... I don't think anyone has another brand new Nikonos RS.

Do your homework and stop taking shots from the CHEAP SEATS!

Jediscuba:
The last 5 did not sell at all. If people don't have the money for quality equipment, then they should buy and accept the tinkertoy products available for under $500.00.
The Nikonos RS was and still is the finest piece of UW Photographic equipment ever produced.

Besides ... I don't think anyone has another brand new Nikonos RS.

Do your homework and stop taking shots from the CHEAP SEATS!

Your an U/W photographer and your selling the finest piece of U/W photographic equipment ever produced !

The last ones on E bay did not sell, could this be because the price is beyond what they are worth?

I also think your price is to high....for a piece of equipment that is no longer in production.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom