Brand New HOG 32lb Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamwrx

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have a Brand New never used HOG 32lb wing for sale. I bought it for $239.... Selling for $210 Shipped.

Reason for selling.. Hollis BP have cam slots that don't match the wing and I didn't want to use an STA so I'm buying a Hollis S wing.

I will have pictures posted tonight.

Sorry I took so long to post up pictures.
Please let me know if you have any questions. $200 shipped. This is brand new never wet.

IMAG0045.jpg IMAG0047.jpg IMAG0048.jpg

That looks a lot like the 23lbs wing, unless they've switched their 32lbs to also have only 2 grommet holes instead of 6.

If nothing works out with chironomidkraut and you are willing to trade I have quite a few things new and old that I was looking to sell eventually.
Let me know and I can send you a PM with a list and pics.

I think this is the newer generation of the HOG wings. The older 32lb wings are all black while this has a red stripe on the sides. I will definitely check when I get home but I'm very sure I ordered the 32lb from Northeast Scuba Supply.

I would really like to sell this to get a Hollis wing. If it doesn't sell by the end of the week I will get an STA and just use it.

---------- Post added ----------

Anyone else looking for a wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom