Brand New Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamato

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello everyone,
My name is Brian and my girlfriend and I just finished our open water cert dives yesterday in Lake Pleasant in AZ (very very cold, even in 7mm wetsuits) and are excited to go on our first adventure. It's kind of a bummer living so far from water, but that just means we'll work scuba into any vacation we go on!

I look forward to being part of this huge community!

howdy and welcome...enjoy the depths....

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Congrats!

Yes welcome to the board. All my vacations are dive vacations that I sometimes work other things into. But for the most part it is ALL about diving.

Hi and welcome to scuba diving. Me and my husband got certified 5 years ago, we got so hooked that we also make all our trips scuba dive trips. Actually we got so enthusiastic that we now own our own dive center! If you are looking into diving in Florida, we will be glad to help! We are on the west coast but make several trips a year to the east coast, the springs and the Keys!

Find us here: Gulfport Dive Center - Education, Gear, Repair - divegulfport.com
on Meetup: Club Azure, Gulfport Dive Centers dive club, FL (Saint Petersburg, FL) - Meetup
and on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gulfport-Dive-Center/409286502467281?ref=hl

best regards,
Anette Monroe

My wife and I had a dive center to, Floribbean Divers, hence my user name here. It is the most addicting hobbie, sport I have ever been involved in. We seem to sit and study places that are less travelled and a little harder to get to so our customers see how diving was years ago.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Anette, I may be in touch with you later in the year!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom