Closed Brand new C370

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title. It's awaiting customs clearance here. Should have it by Tuesday at latest. It's new. I have one no need, OCD aside, for two. Christmas is exy.

If anyone wants it I will tune it to your first stage ip, as it'll almost certainly be horribly out of spec from factory, or you can tune it yourself.

I'd like ¥28,500 which is my cost.

Shipping to the US a flat rate ¥2750 expedited and tracked but not insured. Usually takes 5-7 days.

I only accept PayPal in Japanese yen, not USD converted i.e exact amount as above, sent as Gift F&F.

I don't have a real photo yet, but it's new so will look exactly like this new one I recently sold.

Thank you for looking.

1604F1E5-69E4-48EE-840F-79DEE7B527B7.jpeg

Attachments

• FDC2FCA1-0248-4CB2-83DF-2BF098F15E37.jpeg
    FDC2FCA1-0248-4CB2-83DF-2BF098F15E37.jpeg
    98.2 KB · Views: 35
As per title. It's awaiting customs clearance here. Should have it by Tuesday at latest. It's new. I have one, no need OCD aside, for two. Christmas is exy.

If anyone wants it I will tune it to your first stage ip, as it'll almost certainly be horribly out of spec from factory, or you can tune it yourself.

I'd like ¥28,500 which is my cost.

Shipping to the US a flat rate ¥2750 expedited and tracked but not insured. Usually takes 5-7 days.

I only accept PayPal in Japanese yen, not USD converted i.e exact amount as above, sent as Gift F&F.

I don't have a real photo yet, but it's new so will look exactly like this new one I recently sold.

Thank you for looking.

View attachment 754425
Simon,

If still available, I will take it.

Best

Very much looking forward to experiencing the Buddasummer- tuned 370. “Certain people” on this Forum have converted me to the D-series; currently diving primarily the D420. Will report after the Holidays, here in SoFla and the Keys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom