For Sale Brand New 2014 Women's Aqua Lung Libra Bcd W/ Airsource 3 (size: Small)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flybigjet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I ordered this brand spanking new rear-inflation bcd for my wife, but it was just a scootch too small. I got a great, great deal on it due to a bit of a few things lining up in my favor (translation: the company made a huge mistake on pricing, but still honored it), and I'm "grr" that I have to let this great deal go. So, I'm going to ship it back for return this coming Monday, but, I wanted to offer it up to the SB crowd on the off chance someone wanted to take advantage of a great deal. I will include the receipt for warranty purposes, etc. It's a screaming deal-- the integrated octo alone is worth $175.

It comes in it's own bag, is a Size Small, has wrapping still on it, and has obviously never been wet or even out of its bag for more than a few minutes. As stated, there's a brand new integrated Airsource 3 octo connected to the bc. The only thing that it needs is the lp air hose from the octo to the first stage (the one they included doesn't fit the Airsource 3- they included the one for the regular manual inflator by mistake).

I got it for $226, but nobody will ever get that price again since the company immediately corrected their pricing mistake. To cover my shipping costs, call it $240 shipped CONUS.

As I said, I'm sending it back to the merchant on Monday, but I wanted to pass along a "good deal" to the SB crowd.

R.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    122.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    115.5 KB · Views: 42
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 46
..... aaaaaaand off to a good home!