:bounce: Howdy All!!!...From Chilly Dayton, OH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I'm brand new to the board and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a DM here in Dayton, OH. I haven't been too many places warm other than our 5 day school trip to La Paz two summers ago, so I'm mostly a cold water freak that hasn't gotten the cash to go dry yet. As far as other interests, I enjoy darting, NASCAR, the Simpsons, and just about anything entertaining. I would love to someday get into teaching, but right now I'm very content to help out with classes and taking care of wayward students. I have some interesing stories on stuff I've seen divers do here in OH, god bless ignorance sometimes...if it wasn't for some poeple, none of us would have anything to laugh at. Cheers :cheers:

LAter
-TT

Welcome to the board! Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, it's easy to get addicted, be careful! There are a ton of cool people here, you can probably find a dive buddy anywhere you would want to go dive.

Enjoy!
Ber :bunny:

Glad to have you at the best source of diving information on the planet. Heck, where else would you have ever found out what the Warhammer Manuver was.

Hope to dive with you again soon.

Chad

Thanks to all, I'm reallly starting an addiction to this board...maybe I should take some drugs or something
:auto:

Repeat after me:
"My name is Big T and I'm a scubaboard-aholic!:anon:
Ber :bunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom