Boston Scuba Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WildSide

Reaction score
Moving into Boston Territory.. Is there anything that I should know, warn my users about or avoid concerning diving in the area?

Thank You
Lorilee

Could you unpack that one a bit for us, please?
Thanks,
Rick

Boston baked beans are neither.

The Celtics are only half baked.

Being called "Bean town" has more to do with the smell than anything else.

You can waste a good hour getting out from one of their "rotaries" or what ever they call them thar durn things that are supposed to eliminate traffic lights from intersections.

There are more democrats registered there than actual people living in the city. Ghosts get to vote! Talk about your spirited elections.

There is no way that the water in Boston Harbor is still brown from the tea.

BTW, the preceding was meant only in jest. I like Boston just about as much as any of the other old, run down and dilapidated cities of the north. :tease:

I hope that helps! Oh yeah... welcome to the best and friendliest board on the net! Have fun while you are here.

Hey Doc, I was born in Boston thats not nice. Most of what you said is true, but it's still not nice Ha Ha :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom