Booked Annual Bonaire Trip (Nov 27 - Dec 11)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveFans

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
United has flights available now for this timeslot, so we booked the nonstop Sat flights from EWR. We had to use 80K Miles for each of us, way more than is usually needed, but it was better than paying about $1k for each ticket.

I lucked out and got a vaccine appointment in late Jan with our newly expanded access rules here in NJ so optimistic that my husband and I will both be vaccinated in Q1.

The condo we cancelled for Dec 2020 was available, at the same rate, so we booked that too since we can cancel without penalty up to the end of Sept. We only do boat dives so we'll use our favorite Div'Ocean dive op, which we've used for the past 5 years. Fingers crossed all will be well with vaccines in US and Bonaire by then !

Just wanted to let others who fly via EWR that flights are available in Dec, especially if you have lots of miles.

Back
Top Bottom