Bonaire web cams saved!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jetwrench

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those that have enjoyed the live web cams on Bonaire and have heard they will shortly become no more, there is good news! New sponsors stepped up and have signed a contract to keep the cams going. They are:

Eden Beach Resort
WannaDive(dive operation)
Bongo's(bar and eatery)

Just another reason why I choose to do business with these folks. A flood of emails had been sent to try to save these cams and they made it happen. Now they are dealing with the flood of "Thank You"'s. Way to go Olivier, Bob and Bart, and Henk!
June 20 will be the pulling of the plug and they hope to have the new location set up and running in a few weeks. Check out the Bonairetalk web site if you want to read all the latest info, and remember them when you make your next travel plans.

John Anderson (satisfied patron)

Jetwrench:
For those that have enjoyed the live web cams on Bonaire and have heard they will shortly become no more, there is good news! New sponsors stepped up and have signed a contract to keep the cams going. They are:

Eden Beach Resort
WannaDive(dive operation)
Bongo's(bar and eatery)

Just another reason why I choose to do business with these folks. A flood of emails had been sent to try to save these cams and they made it happen. Now they are dealing with the flood of "Thank You"'s. Way to go Olivier, Bob and Bart, and Henk!
June 20 will be the pulling of the plug and they hope to have the new location set up and running in a few weeks. Check out the Bonairetalk web site if you want to read all the latest info, and remember them when you make your next travel plans.

John Anderson (satisfied patron)

This is great news! I had worried about it.. There were so many doing what ever it took to save the web cams and finally they will be. I had been a member on Bonaire Talk for a while last year, and then I got so busy I never had time to even get on the computer.. About 3 weeks ago I checked in on the Bonaire site and saw the mass e-mails about the webacam! Again.. it's great they will still be alive!

Thank you John for notifying us!

anybody has the link for the webcam???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom